Sunday, February 5, 2012

I got this beautiful photo from the BBC web site. I know Christmas is over but I think this gorgeous photo could be on a Christmas card. It looks so tranquil and serene. What a beautiful place to get in touch with nature. The photo is of The Hermitage, near Dunkeld, Perthshire.  For further information click the link below.

 
Just as beautiful, in a completely different way, the Grand Canyon, Arizona. This has to be one of my favorite places. It's always cooler than the valley, which is definitely good. I love to see the changing colors as the sun moves casting it light and shadow over the canyon walls. On my bucket list is, a hike to the bottom of the canyon.You can visit the grand canyon web site by clicking the link below.

If you would like to add any links, comments, or name places that you love, or places that are on your bucket list feel free to do so. Speak again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment