Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why is it that so many men think they have the right to tell me what to do or what to think? They don't have that right! Some states want to pass legislation that will protect its citizens from Sharia law, but what is this congressional hearing? surely Sharia Law disguised as, as..., I don't know what. Men telling women what they can do with their bodies, what we do with our minds, next they will want us tied to the kitchen sink, our only role seeing to their every want and desire. This is not me, and I don't think it is you. I will use contraception whenever I want. You will not tell me otherwise. Do US women want to vote for the man who wants to take away their right to contraception, or the man who signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act into law. as a woman I think I know who I would vote for.

No comments:

Post a Comment